Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by DeЯain, when surfing through the website the terms "we" "us" and "our" are referring to DeЯain. The DeЯain website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
Online store terms:
1) You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
2) You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2) You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express wrote permission by us.
Changes to prices and service:
1) The prices of our products are subject to change without any notice.
2) We reserve the right to modify or discontinue a service at any time, without any notice.
3) We are not liable to you or any third-party if any modification is to take place such as price changes, suspension, or any discontinuation of the service.
Errors, inaccuracies, and omissions:
At times there may be information on our site or in the service that might contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that could relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, shipping charges, offers, transit times, and availability. We reserve the rights to be able to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Modifications to terms of service:
1) We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of our terms of service by posting updates and changes to our website.
2) It is your responsibility to check our website for changes. Your continued use of access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
User comments, feedback and other submissions:
1) If, you was to send, at our request a certain submission (for example contest entries) or even without a request from us you decide to send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, weather this is online, by email, or otherwise (collectively comments), you agree that we, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence (2) to pay compensation for any comments (3) to respond to any comments.
2)We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
We founded DeЯain with one of many principles in mind - one is providing an incredible shopping experience for our customers. We work hard to provide exceptional customer service and pride ourselves on never straying from our founding principles. Check out our store's privacy and safety below and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or require any further information.
Privacy & Safety
When ordering with DeЯain, part of the ordering process, we collect information this being your name, address, and email address.
To protect and keep your personal data safe we take reasonable precautions to keep and follow industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We take different types of payment methods such as Credit and Debit cards as well as PayPal. If you wish to pay Offline, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.